The Westview Building is a 76,000 SF industrial building located in the heart of the City of Pewaukee. The Westview Building is located 1.5 miles from Interstate 94 and it is adjacent to the main north/south interceptor for Waukesha County, Pewaukee Road (S.T.H. 164). The Westview Building is ideally located for attracting employees as well as shipping throughout the region.
The City of Pewaukee is one of the lowest taxed cities in the state of Wisconsin. The Westview Building has historically had one of the lowest NNN expenses in the area.
The building is designed with floor to ceiling glass at each office entrance with banded glass across the façade. Truck and auto parking are separated for better efficiencies.
- Excellent travel and shipping corridor
- Dual access to Interstate 94
- Adjacent to Pewaukee Road (Waukesha County N/S interceptor)
- Located in the City of Pewaukee
- Consistently ranked one of the lowest taxed cities in Wisconsin
- Served by a CFAI accredited Fire Department (top 1.4% in nation)
- Superior building function
- Superior clear heights, docking, access, and construction